Saturday, February 21, 2009

ごめんね、みんな。。

I lose my marbles today at college..
I can't control my emotion.. as you know
when i am in an emotional mood, sad mood, confuse mood
i barely talk, barely smile, barely give a response and my face will be black

I know nothing for today's Business Maths.
I feel like dieing, banging my head on the wall, crying..
Why i don't have an add maths basic?? or I am useless...

Thanks for my sis for always be with me
I talk to you when i am sad,confuse,happy
I don't know what to do without you!
You Are The Best Sister In The World..although we often argue=.=

Tomorrow will be following my mum to Klang for 2Days 1 Night..sigh
But she allows me to drive there,
since I have this opportunity, of course I will go..I will sacrifice my time..
Thou,I will bring my homework and reading material there since i am a hardworking girl ^^

Thats all for today..じゃね!

No comments: