Thursday, February 19, 2009

かなしい。。。

何で?I hate people keep me in the dark..
who can be my friend in need in this harsh time?
I would like to vomit out my feelings now. sigh
Is there really other TRUE FRIENDS in this world ?
except those precious friends of mine
*my old gang*

Next week I will face my 1st short test for Microeconomics T.T
I don't want to be like a cat on hot bricks like last sem..
i have to study hard now. Prepare FIRST..
but can i do it?haiz

yesterday, through the OPP, i really learn something that is important
as you can see both of these logo,it contains a meaningful slogan.


JUST DO IT


IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING -> NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE

COMBINE
JUST DO IT, NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dun so sad a, i always at ur side de le. i sure know u can do it de so ganbatte in ur short test!

Unknown said...

ok.miss u,u also ganbatte in ur test